10/06/2004

October edition 1

October is a good month. Football's in full swing. The weather is cooling (finally), and baseball is finally over. Good riddance! About half-way through the semester, which is going well. 3 tests this week, and again 3 more next week. Not to mention, 2 biblical background papers. Laissez les bon temps roulez!

My favorite part about October is toward the end of the month -- Halloween! I don't know what it is about this season. Maybe it's the mystery mixed with the full moon. And some years, it gets interesting when there's a full moon on Friday October 13th. My imagination seems to run wild and I get my fill of the latest horror, thriller or sci-fi movies. If you're interested in these types of movies, like me, check out: Fangoria, movies.com, Resident Evil 2, The Grudge, Blade: Trinity, and The Forgotten.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Yes! Baseball is over! ;-p