1/27/2005

...and the grades are in!

Since the end of my first semester here at Leavell College (NOBTS), I've been waiting and waiting for my grades to show up, so I can show God's glory in the work He has done through my schooling so far. So, with no further ado, here they are:

Hermeneutics = A
Intro to Christian Education = A
Basics in Christian Rhetoric = A
Music Theory I = B
_______________________________________
Semester Average = 3.75
Cumulative Average at UL = 2.05
Cumulative Average now = 2.67 (and rising!)

God gets all the credit (no pun intended).

5 comments:

Drew Caperton said...

Dude, that's so great you scored so high in those classes! I'm excited for you. You guys should celebrate good times, c'mon!

And about your blog, here's the honest truth, it's hard to read. You have to scroll down so much, it seems uninviting. There you go, my 2 cents.

Jessica said...

I love you, Kenty. And I'm so proud of you. :)

beth hintze said...

That's great Kent! I hope you're liking school. Congradulations on a great first semester!

Anonymous said...

I just saw your grades! I'm a little late!! Sorry. Congrats, I'm glad you're doing well and so happy:). I haven't heard from you in a long time. I never did get my scanner fixed but I have icam now. Write sometime if you can. melamowry@yahoo.com later Amelia

Anonymous said...

That Kids got skills-Sullivan