7/26/2005

slap you naked

Today, in my New Testament Interpretation class, our professor was talking to us about how stern his father was, as he was growing up. He emphasized something about admitting your weakness (I don't remember, but I wrote it down!), and he tried to imitate what Paul's father may have reacted when Paul was young. He said, and I quote, "It makes me wanna slap you naked and hide your clothes!" I seriously laughed out loud with the rest of the class, and couldn't stop thinking about it... obviously. I just thought I'd share that dose of comedy with you. If you don't get it, then you'd have to be there :-P

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That's really funny! I may have to start using it. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like your pac-man cursor!

Anonymous said...

cheeze lol thats funny

Drew Caperton said...

Pretty funny, but I still would like to hear you say it. I think the funniness will increase exponentially when I hear and see you say it.