10/28/2005

Halloween

The season is upon us! I think maybe it's a mix of football season in there, but I love this time of year! There's a mystery in the cool breezes that finally comes down to Southern Louisiana. I love seeing the new line of costumes, and make up FX. It also is a season of horror movies!!! If you're looking for something scary to watch, then check these movies out (in no particular order):

Serpent and the Rainbow
Nightmare on Elm Street (best of series: 1,3,4)
Halloween (best of series: 1,2,H20)
Freddy vs. Jason
Friday the 13th (best of series: 6,7,Jason Goes to Hell)
The Exorcist
Poltergeist
Salem's Lot
Dracula (1931,1979,1992)
Saw
Van Helsing
Sleepy Hollow

1 comments:

Drew Caperton said...

In all of my distaste for horror movies, I still enjoyed Van Helsing immensly! I highly recommend it also.